CASH ORGANIZER TERMS OF SERVICE
Inesoft - Tritit Ltd.
This license agreement with the end user (the "Agreement") is a legally binding contract between you as a natural or legal person (see. As defined below), and the company «Tritit»
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE downloading, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE COMPANY «Tritit», is accompanied by this Agreement («SOFTWARE»).
The software is protected by copyright law and under this agreement, you are licensed to use, without the right software implementation. By downloading, installing, or otherwise access or use the software, you acknowledge the fact that you have read this agreement, you understand the terms, you accept them and agree to be bound by them. If you accept the terms of this agreement on behalf of the companies, organizations, educational institutions, service or other public authority ("entity"), acting as the authorized representative of such legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the rights and powers, allows you to associate a legal entity terms of this Agreement and references to "Member" in this agreement are treated like you, the private end user and to the legal person on whose behalf you accept the terms of this agreement.
In the event that at any point in time you do not intend to be bound by the terms of this agreement, you should click on "I do not accept the terms of this Agreement" or other similar button to interrupt the boot process and / or the installation and immediately cease and desist from attempting to access or use the software, as well as remove any copies that you may have. This agreement, together with any additional policies or conditions included therein by reference, represents the entire agreement between the user and "tritium" in the Software and supersedes all prior written and oral proposals, representations or arrangements that might exist between you and "Tritit" in relation to the software.
1.1. Grant of License. Subject to full and ongoing compliance with the terms of this Agreement by you, the company «Tritit» ;, hereby grants you, and you accept an individual, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without the right to make concessions that can be revoked on the use of the Software During the term of the license, only in the manner permitted by this Agreement. For the purposes of this Agreement, «Software» It includes any updates, enhancements functional modifications, new versions or additions to the Software made by «Tritit» and accessible to end users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the company «Tritit» does not undertake any obligation to provide updates, advanced functionality, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software.
1.2. Application area. You can use the software with the following license restrictions; while any use of the Software in violation of any of these restrictions or any other provision of this Agreement is a violation of this Agreement and the license is not permitted. You can simultaneously use only one copy of the Software on owned or rented your device on the device that you otherwise control («authorized devices»). For the purposes of this Agreement, «use» software means loading the Software into the temporary or permanent memory of a resolution of the device.
1.3. Additional conditions. Depending on what software you obtained a license, and in what country you are from, can be applied to additional conditions and restrictions set out in Annex («Additional Terms»), which are deemed to be incorporated into this Agreement by reference and are considered part of the present Agreement.
1.4. Copies and changes. Except as and only to the extent to which such a restriction permitted by applicable law, You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the components, or otherwise reduce the Software. You may not modify or adapt the Software, obtained by you in any way. You may make one copy of the Software you received solely for backup or archiving. Any such copies of the Software must include any copyright information or other notices of ownership, which accompanied these materials when they are sent to you. Except as permitted in this paragraph, neither you nor any other accountable to or controlled by a person you can not make copies of the Software or any part thereof.
1.5. Assignment of rights. You may not sublicense, rent or lease, rent, or temporarily transfer its rights in the Software granted under this Agreement without the prior written consent of «Tritit». Company «Tritit» He is entitled to an assignment of rights and obligations under this Agreement without any restrictions. Any assignment in violation of the above conditions will be considered null and void. In view of the foregoing, this Agreement gives rise to obligations and protects the interests of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
1.6. Support Services and Support, обновление версий. Company «Spend» It does not provide any support services or technical support under this Agreement. You acknowledge that the company «Tritit» It does not have any express or implied obligation to declare or to provide any updates, advanced functionality, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software, and that this Agreement does not grant you any rights in respect of all of the above.
2. Property rights in the Software and trademarks. You acknowledge that the Software is the property of «Tritiе» and that the software is protected in accordance with Russian legislation on copyright and other intellectual property laws and international treaties. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that in the framework of the relationship between you and «Tritium», «Tritium» and its licensors are third parties, are and will be the owner of all rights, property rights and rights to participate in and to the Software including the related rights of intellectual property protected by copyright law, trade secret, patent law or the law of trademark signs. Except for the limited license callable expressly granted to you under this Agreement, this Agreement does not grant you any rights of ownership, rights or other rights of participation in the Software or other intellectual property rights of «Tritit».
You agree at their own expense indemnify and hold harmless «Tritit», and all officers, directors and employees of the company «Tritium», from liability in respect of any claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages, court making the documents of assignment or alienation of property, costs and expenses (collectively – «Requirements»), arising from any use of the Software by you, any related to your person or any person committed with your permission are any any action not authorized by this Agreement explicitly.
4. Third-party software.
The software provides you with the inclusion of the various components of third-party software that are provided to the individual license conditions. You may use third-party software Software in conjunction with the Software, provided that such use will be made in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You may be given a wide scope of rights on the use of third-party software in accordance with the applicable license terms and conditions of third parties. No provision of this Agreement is not intended to suggest any additional restrictions on your use of third-party software in accordance with the license terms and conditions of third parties. Company «Tritit» does not give you any such third-party licenses and to obtain all necessary software licenses from respective suppliers are solely your responsibility.
5. Disclaimer. Company «Spend» Under no circumstances shall not be liable to you or any other person associated with you for any indirect, incidental, indirect, special, punitive damages, or damages awarded as a measure of responsibility & nbsp; (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, or other such losses in cash), in accordance with the principles of contract law, the guarantee in connection with the tort (including negligence), product liability in respect of, or otherwise.
6. General terms
6.1. Applicable law and choice of jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. Any dispute or claim arising in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by the courts located in the Khabarovsk region of the Russian Federation, with the jurisdiction of courts of general jurisdiction dispute & ndash; The Central District Court of Khabarovsk, in the jurisdiction of arbitration courts & ndash; The Arbitration Court of Khabarovsk Territory. In the maximum extent that is permitted by law, you hereby consent to the jurisdiction and location of such courts and waive any right to claim any objections to the jurisdiction of such courts or location. This Agreement is not governed by the United Nations Convention « About the international contracts of sale of goods », the use of which is expressly.
6.2. Severability Agreement. If any term or provision of this Agreement is held void or unenforceable in a particular situation, by any judicial or administrative body, such recognition does not affect the validity or sufficiency enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of this Agreement, or the validity of or enforceable provision such term or provision in any other situation. In the maximum extent that this is possible under the law, the state is subject to the interpretation and enforcement so as to carry out the original purpose of the Agreement, and if such an interpretation and execution is impossible according to the law, such provision shall be deemed excluded from this Agreement.
6.3. Without prejudice to the provisions of the Agreement. Articles of this Agreement and all of the items remain in effect after termination or expiration of this Agreement, regardless of the reason for the termination or expiration, and shall remain valid and binding indefinitely time.
6.4. Headlines. Titles of articles and items contained in this Agreement are included for information only and do not affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
6.5. The absence of waiver. The failure of any party to enforce its rights granted by this Agreement or failure to take action against the other party in the event of any breach of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such party from carrying out human rights in the future or to act in the future due to violations in the future.
6.6. Alteration. Company «Tritit» It reserves the right from time to time in this Agreement changes at their discretion, by publishing the modified Agreement on the platform implements the software, or on its website, provided that the disputes arising under this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the terms of the Agreement, applicable at the time of a dispute. You are required to periodically review the Agreement published in order to be aware of the changes. Your use of the Software after the entry into force of the Agreement as amended constitutes acceptance of the terms of the Agreement with the changes on your part. If you do not accept amendments made to this Agreement, you must terminate this Agreement.
6.7. Language Agreement. Any translation of this Agreement shall be for the purpose of compliance with local requirements and in the event of any conflict between the Russian version and any other language, the Russian version of the Agreement shall prevail.
7. Additional conditions (Apple)
If you acquired the software company «Tritit» the Apple App Store for use on your mobile device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch these conditions complement the agreement and, therefore, also apply to you:
1. You agree that this Agreement is between you and the company «Tritit», and not with any outside entity («Third Party»), and the company «Tritit» is solely responsible for the Software. Company «Tritit» only grants you a license to use the Software on your device resolution in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. Company «Tritium» does not grant you a license third parties, who may be required to use or run the Software on your device resolution, obtaining the necessary licenses from third parties, including from Apple Inc., it is solely responsible. You agree not to use the Software in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of the terms of agreements entered into between you and any third party.
2. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement, you may use the Software on any enabled device, you own the right of ownership, lease or other right.
3. For the purposes of this Agreement, the software also includes any updates, modifications, new versions or additions to the Software made by «Tritit» and accessible to end users in the Apple App Store.
4. You acknowledge that Apple Inc. not obliged to provide any maintenance or technical support software.
5. Настоящее Соглашение прекращает действовать немедленно после прекращения действия Вашего основного аккаунта.
6. By purchasing software through the Apple App Store, you acknowledge and agree that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries under this Agreement, and Apple has the right (to be deemed to have accepted such a right) to apply the provisions of this Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary.
7. iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Store and other related marks are the trademarks of Apple Inc.
8. You acknowledge that you are responsible to protect your password, and resolution of the device against unauthorized use, and the company «Tritit» It will not bear any liability in the case of the access of anyone other than you to your account on the Software account App Store, your personal data or the resolution of the device.
9. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for creating backups of all files received or transmitted through the «Cash Organizer», and the company «Tritit» is not responsible for any damages caused by the loss, damage or corruption of data.
9. Licenses required for third-party software. The software allows you to repeatedly run third-party guest operating systems and applications. You are responsible for obtaining and compliance with the terms of any licenses necessary to operate any such third-party software, including guest operating systems and/or applications.